Interested? Get in touch
What We Offer
Are you looking for an executive business coach?
With the support of a Leadership Trust coach, coaching is a challenging, but confidential service which enables you to tackle issues facing you and your leadership.
Why use Leadership Trust for coaching?
Leadership Trust work with a wide network of coaches. All coaches are vetted and align with our own values. We basically act as a broker, finding the coach that best fits your needs. We put in the research and hard work so that you don’t have to. Our coaches come from a wide and varied background and are experienced in working with people at all stages of their career. Regardless of whether you are starting out in your first leadership position or are a C-suite individual, we can pair you up with a talented and experienced coach to support your needs and help you to flourish.
What will your coach do?
Your coach will:
- Believe completely in your ability to excel and encourage you to see and learn from your setbacks
- Create a calm and reflective space, away from any distractions to enable a clearer perspective
- Enable conversations you might have been putting off
- Listen intently and without judgement as you talk through your challenges and explore their options
- Ask the questions that will provoke new insights
How can coaching benefit you?
- It will give you the opportunity to grow self-awareness and develop self-mastery: cornerstones of effective leadership.
- Enable you to return to the workplace, and perform at your peak, with confidence.
- The opportunity to have time out from the day-to-day, to focus on what really matters.
- Raise your sights to tackle big challenges confidently.