Leadership Fundamentals is an online course designed to equip learners with the fundamental to learn the craft and set them off on their leadership development journey with confidence.
The programme is designed to create an open and immersive environment in which delegates are given the tools they need to lead with confidence and independence. Using our trusted experiential learning framework you will learn by doing rather than pure theory.
How does the course work?
Leadership Fundamentals will equip learners with the fundamental knowledge to be effective leaders and set them off on their leadership development journey with confidence. The programme will take place over the four days (over 4 weeks , a 1:1 guided individual assessment, two four hour group sessions and a personal review).
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for new leaders / managers who have:
- The potential but not the confidence to lead
- Joined a team with an existing leadership dynamic
- Challenges with their communication style
What does the course cover?
- Leadership and Management – Knowing the difference
- Core leadership principles – Leading self and leading others
- Functions of a leader – What needs to be done
Our upcoming open programmes are listed below, click through for more information on the course or to book your place.