At the heart of all our leadership development programmes is the fundamental belief that in order to lead others, you must first know yourself.
Leadership in Management is Our Flagship 5.5 day residential programme. It is designed to create an intense and immersive environment by exposing participants to ever increasing complex and challenging situations. Throughout the week, we encourage delegates to give and receive open and honest feedback, enabling real learning and growth.
How does the course work?
Under pressure, default behaviours occur. The Leadership in Management programme will enable participants to have the opportunity to experience and observe how the behaviour of others impacts them. Throughout the programme, delegates will receive direct and honest feedback from their peers, and will be able to take away key learnings which can be applied in their personal and professional lives alike.
We do not teach, we engineer experiences that reflect key challenges leaders will face in the workplace. The programme is demanding, and is focused on developing self-awareness, self-control and self-confidence. Individuals learn about the importance of knowing and controlling themselves before they can effectively lead others. As a result, the programme will:
- Stretch participants within a psychologically safe learning environment which enables them to understand themselves, the impact they have on others, and how they react to each other under business pressures
- Challenge participants to identify more effective ways of working together so they can discover the change(s) they need to make in their behaviour.
Participants have the luxury of time to explore the root causes of these behaviours, supported by a delivery team including a course director and coach/facilitators. Most importantly, supported by their group members to allow for the development of open relationships, based on trust.
What is a typical course day like?
Firstly, there is nothing typical about a day on a Leadership in Management program. As the week progresses we will continue to push your boundaries in order to allow you to grow. It’s through this continuous cycle of pressure and feedback that you will learn more about what makes you a good leader and the areas where you can improve.
Part of what makes the programme so successful is that participants attend with an open mind. We’ve chosen to keep the daily schedule a secret and not publish online in order to uphold the sanctity of the programme. If you have any concerns about your ability to take part, check out our Frequently Asked Questions section or get in contact with a member of our team.
Benefits of the
- For You
- For Your Organisation
- Develop skills and resolve for future challenges
- Have a greater self-awareness, resilience and confidence
- Understand your own personal power and harness it to lead
- Understand how effective you can be
- Be better able to bring individuals together cohesively.
- Inspire greater effort from employees at every level
- Greater collaboration, assembling teams with a stronger purpose and vision
- Encourage ambition, galvanising leaders to innovate, think bigger and beyond themselves
- Serve customers better, increasing the value of your customer relationships
- Lower attrition rates within your organisation as delegates are more purpose-led and create stronger teams around them
Our upcoming open programmes are listed below, click through for more information on the course or to book your place.